| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy. A hearty 257mm (10.1in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:55.
Weather Trend Graph for April in Auki, Solomon Islands
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Auki:
- Pohnpei, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1773 kms (1101.8 miles) N
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 1694.8 kms (1053.2 miles) WNW
- Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) SW
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 1485.7 kms (923.2 miles) W
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1994.9 kms (1239.6 miles) WSW
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 1435.3 kms (891.9 miles) SW
- Cairns, Australia - 1855.8 kms (1153.2 miles) WSW
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 1901.7 kms (1181.7 miles) SW
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 1845 kms (1146.5 miles) SW
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 1955.8 kms (1215.3 miles) SSW