Weather in March in Auki
- The weather in March is sopping. A wopping 428mm (16.9in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:10.
Weather Trend Graph for March in Auki, Solomon Islands
Auki Weather in March Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Auki:
- Pohnpei, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1773 kms (1101.8 miles) N
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 1694.8 kms (1053.2 miles) WNW
- Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) SW
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 1485.7 kms (923.2 miles) W
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1994.9 kms (1239.6 miles) WSW
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 1435.3 kms (891.9 miles) SW
- Cairns, Australia - 1855.8 kms (1153.2 miles) WSW
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 1901.7 kms (1181.7 miles) SW
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 1845 kms (1146.5 miles) SW
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 1955.8 kms (1215.3 miles) SSW